TV SHOWS AS FOOD
- •Making a Murderer ➡️ A box of Krispy Kreme doughnutsAt first you look at it and think "this is too many doughnuts!" Then all of a sudden they're gone and you feel terrible.
- •The Big Bang Theory ➡️ Diet CokeEmpty calories and super bad for you, yet addictive.
- •The Mindy Project ➡️ Mother's milkFor the first few years it's the only thing nourishing and keeping you alive. Then it slowly starts giving you diarrhea.
- •Parks and Rec ➡️ Assorted CookiesA treat enjoyed by all. See this amazing list for proof: PARKS AND REC CHARACTERS AS COOKIES
- •Gotham ➡️ Cat foodSomething your weird cousin is into.
- •30 Rock ➡️ Pop RocksAnd not just because they both have the word "rock" in them. They both give you a sugar high and are unpredictable. Also the word "rock."
- •Jane the Virgin ➡️ Grilled cheeseYou thought it was going to be Mexican food, didn't you? My pick is even more predictable than that: it's Jane's favorite food. But they are both comforting and enjoyed by all.
- •Sherlock ➡️ Birthday cakeComes around once a year and everyone at the party devours it all at once. Then the wait is on again.
- •Friends ➡️ Homemade chicken noodle soupEnriches your body and soul. The old standby is, of course, always there for you.
- •The Walking Dead ➡️ Human fleshYum!