WHAT ARE THE "FINAL FOUR WORDS" OF GILMORE GIRLS?
You've probably heard a million times by now this upcoming Netflix reboot of one of the best shows ever is going to allow creator Amy Sherman-Palladino to end it the way she intended (she was ousted before the final season due to a contractual dispute) with four words. What do you think they are?
- •"We are...Gilmore Girls!"
- •"More coffee?" "Yes, please."
- •"Season 9 coming soon."
- •"Go fuck yourself, Logan."
- •It's whatever Bill Murray whispered to Scarlett Johanssen at the end of Lost in Translation.Suggested by @readjulia
- •"Let's talk more slowly."Suggested by @tedfox
- •"I love you, mom."Suggested by @krmckinstry
- •People aren't sure who said it either. So let's hope it's something along the lines of this: "You'll marry me?" "Yes."Suggested by @kendallbartels
- •"You lead" "I follow"Between Lorelai and RorySuggested by @keshavi
- •"I'm still all in."(( as an avid shipper I would love this ending but as a person who understands that the show is about Rory just as much as it is Lorelai I would be upset. So I'm very conflicted.))Suggested by @allisonlantagne
- •"Grandpa would be proud!"
- •"Kirk is a robot!"
- •"Stars Hallow is home!"
- •"Jess is Luke's son" 😐Suggested by @Boogie
- •"April was never real"Suggested by @Boogie