WORST TV PLOTLINES
@alanarogerrrrs thanks for the request! (And the first three...)
- •How I Met Your MotherTed and Robin ending up together at the end. Some people liked this but let's all just be real. Whether you loved it or hated it it was a total copout.
- •Gilmore GirlsApril. I know she's there to create conflict between Luke and Lorelei, but guess what? You already did that and you did it way better with Jess.
- •FriendsJoey and Rachel have a thing. We were all freaked out by this.
- •Gossip GirlSpeaking of forcing two characters together: Dair. Dan and Blair was just too fucking out there.
- •Downton AbbeyThat whole Mr. Bates-in-jail thing and then Anna maybe killed that rapist. Trouble with the law at Downton is extremely boring.
- •LostNikki and Paulo. Fans hated them so much the writers actually just killed them.
- •American Horror Story: CovenThat weird thing at the end where they all try to be the grand witch or whatever. In typical Ryan Murphy fashion it was so random but also by then none of us cared. Also I could rip into most seasons of AHS but this betrayal was the most painful.
- •DexterDeb has feelings FOR HER BROTHER!!!
- •True BloodTerry and the Ifrite thing. Don't get me wrong, this whole show deserves to be on here, but this was the first and only time I've ever fast forwarded through a scripted TV show, just to avoid this story line.
- •Friday Night LightsLandry and Tyra kill someone. This was just so over-the-top rude. To us. As viewers.
- •Arrested DevelopmentMichael dates a mentally disabled person. Uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable.
- •Malcolm in the MiddleFrancis at the dude ranch. I have nothing good to say about this storyline. He should never have graduated military school.
- •The Mindy ProjectDanny is a fucking asshole. Why would they do this? I know we were all miserable during this time.
- •The OfficePam sort of emotionally cheats on Jim while he's being kind of a jerk. Actually, can we just not talk about this season?
- •Orphan BlackThe Neolutionists. This was equal parts confusing and boring. Maybe just confusing because I stopped paying attention.
- •Parks and RecMark Brendanawicz trying to be a love interest. You are a poor copy of Jim and everyone knows it.
- •Last Man on EarthGail gets stuck in the elevator. And I was pretty much like "that's fine, just leave her."