OVERHEARD IN SF
- •"Have you started your own software company yet? No? Get out."
- •"I understand you're interested in renting some living space in this corner of my hallway. Rent is $1430 a month."
- •"Are you going to Outside Lands? What about you? And you? You? Hey you, over there, Outside Lands?"
- •"Wait, so restaurants are like food trucks you can't drive?"
- •"When I was your age, I was already CEO of an angel funded startup. Now I'm 16."
- •"You know what they say about a guy with a large carbon footprint, right?"