I turn into a hillbilly if...
Every now and then I'm reminded that you can take the man out of the mountains but you can't take the mountains out of the man. These are sure-fire instant transformers for me.
- •The person driving in front of me feels like they have to stop 6 car-lengths from the car in front of them.
- •A jaw harp gets anywhere near a banjo
- •Anyone says "Y'aint"
- •I hear hollerin' up in the holler
- •People disrespect the Bible, God, their parents, or my wife.
- •People don't understand that the commute home is simply practice for NASCAR