Reasons drinking wine straight from the bottle is better and actually more responsible
Forget the glass and maybe some class
- •Drinking from the bottle is more cleanly I mean if I recap or re-cork between sips how likely am I to spill?
- •If I drink straight from the bottle it is better for the environment, I won't use water to wash a glass and no chemicals will be used to clean a glass.
- •If I needed to run to the basement (because I live in tornado alley) my wine is ready to go.
- •Maybe I will drink less because if I see the whole bottle and how much I'm actually consuming guilt will help my self control (probably not but.....)
- •If drink from the bottle and someone unexpected comes over all I have to do is roll a bottle under the bed as to not look like I drink alone. If I had a glass I would have to vamoose more things!