My current favorite Podcasts
Podcasts I listen to weekly. @jeremyawilliams
- •NPR 'S Wait Wait Don't Tell MeA quiz show about stories that made the news during the week. Celebrity guest who turn out to funnier then you'd think they would be.
- •NPR 'S Ask Me Another.Another quiz show with unusual questions. Host Ophira Eisenberg and musical sidekick Jonathan Coulton are hilarious. Also with funny celebrity guest.
- •All The Books.
- •NPR 'S Pop Culture Happy HourEvery Friday Linda Holmes and team discuss pop culture events such as movies, books, and music. Best better the end where everyone share want is making them Happy this week. @lindaholmes
- •Dear SugarCheryl Strayed (author of "Wild" And Steve Almond the podcast answers all your questions — no matter how deep or dark — and offers radical empathy and advice in return.
- •The Slate AmericansThe Americans is currently my favorite show, after each episode The Slate with assistance from show runners and cast delves deeper into that week's episode.
- •West Wing WeeklyJoshua Melina, who played Will Bailey on the show,and co-host Hrishikesh Hirway breaks down each episode @bookishclaire
- •Three ADHD podcastsListen to one get helpful tips to make my life less chaotic and know I'm not alone in my ADD world.
- •Books On The NightstandEach week Michael Kindness and Ann Kingman address different book topics and end each podcast with 2 books we can't wait you to read @mkindness