CLICHÉS I HEAR WAY TOO OFTEN AS A CASHIER
Being a cashier I deal daily with customers who think they're the first person to say the following things. More than likely this is a part one list.
- •I got more than I expected!Usually said when one has overfilled their cart
- •You look like you're looking for something to do/ you look bored.They clearly are not good at reading facial expressions
- •The one guy who always replies to "how are you?" with "still on the right side of the grass!"Please dude, come up with something else!
- •It's a beautiful day outside!Yes, I am well aware that I am working and you're not. Shove it.
- •(When going through the express lane) I might have more than 14 items.That's what the regular lanes are for, douche.