THE GREAT DEBATE THIS MORNING
Someone's footwear caused quite the passionate argument when one person said he was wearing sneakers and everyone else called them something else...
- •They're gym shoes!
- •No they are sneakers.
- •Well they look more like tennis shoes.
- •Do you play tennis?
- •Then why would you call them tennis shoes?
- •They're actually suede bucks.
- •What is a buck?
- •They look like basketball shoes to me.
- •You mean basketball sneakers.
- •No, basketball shoes.
- •Why would you wear shoes on the basketball court?
- •I wouldn't, I would wear sneakers.
- •But you call them basketball shoes?
- •They look like sneaka's to me.
- •Thats what I said sneakers!
- •No, you said sneakers. I said sneakAHS. You're from NY sound like it!