FAVORITE FINDS IN OUR CABIN
We recently bought a cabin in the town of Idyllwild. The previous owners left some things in the house that they said we could keep.
- •I used to read these growing up and was obsessed with them.
- •Two unopened Budweiser cans from 1999
- •A rookie cardHusband had me look up the value. It's worth a whopping $20.
- •Their last name was Campbell. They called the house "Campbellot"
- •This bread box.
- •A crushed velvet swivel chair!
- •Lots of horseshoes!
- •This journal."No candies" but 🍦🍦🍦!
- •Glamour magazine from 1988The ads in here are amazing. Probably going to make a list of my favorites.