Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •STAR WARS fireworks at Hollywood Studios.The finale rattled the bones in your chest
- •The Orlando EyeIncredible view of the city
- •Watching the baby gorillas play at Animal Kingdom
After 10 years & 3-4 long vacations to the World every year, I've learned some of the secrets that will save you money, time & sanity.
- 1.Book all your sit down meals in advance as early as possible.You can do this right on Disney's site and as early as 180 days before your vacation. Don't wait until you get there & think you'll find a tables at last minute. Trust me, 99% of the time you won't, especially if you're going during one of the peak seasons.
- 2.Stay away from the Disney Dining Plan.You'll never eat all the food and it locks you in to eating a certain amount every day, even if you're not hungry. You don't get reimbursed for unused meals.
- 3.An alternate to #2; buy the Tables In Wonderland dining card.This saves you 20% on nearly every major restaurant around the WORLD and automatically adds 18% gratuity so you don't have to figure the math. EXCEPTION: this is only worth the cost of the card if you are going to eat at sit down restaurants every day & plan on staying for more than 6 days.
- •Helicopter tour
- •Orlando Eye at night
- •Pirate golf
- •Pack (obviously)
- •Take the kid to the orthodontist
- •Mop the floors
- •$120 in stickers (addict)
- •$55 🍔 and 🍟
- •$130 in pens and coloured pencils