Highs & Lows of this Week
Saying it fluctuates is an understatement.
- •HIGH: I went to church on Sunday & that's always a blast.I also hung out on campus w my BF doing hw. The weather was perfect.
- •LOW: Stressing out about transferring over/getting accepted to TAMU & paying for tuitionPeople say I shouldn't be worried but I'm a worrier. My GPA is a 3.5 & the department requires a minimum of a 2.75
- •HIGH: I've been making 100's on my math tests.The class is so easy.
- •LOW: Something is wrong w my car.The steering wheel is favoring the right side & people say my tires need to be realigned. Money (I don't have) down the drain.
- •HIGH: My gov test was easy.Glad that's over!
- •HIGH/LOW: I've spent money on clothes.
- •LOW: this pimple won't go away.It's one of those painful, deep ones.
- •HIGH: my Treehouse internship is funEvery Thursday!
- •LOW: a chunk of my skin is gone on my thumb. It's hurts!
- •HIGH: treehouse tonight involves pumpkin carving.
- •LOW: my comp assignment is due Sunday & I'm not looking forward to finishing it
- •HIGH: our topic for hot pastopics (church devotion) is over relationships.It's on Sunday.
- •HIGH: I get to go to the game this weekend. Gig em Ags👍🏼
- •HIGH: I get quality time w Samuel.😍