NOTES TO MY PAST SELF
Thoughts that I have had regarding mistakes of my youth.
- •I know you didn't think you would make it till college, you did. And you're doing great.
- •I know that it seems like it's never going to end but you won't want to wear long sleeves forever.
- •Enjoy choir while you still have it.
- •You never get over One Direction. Sorry.
- •You'll lose more friends than you keep but the ones you keep are worth the world.
- •You will never grow out of being a daddy's girl. Tell him you love him more than you do.
- •The kid in eighth grade will fuck with your heart. But you will forgive him eventually.
- •Tell him you love him.
- •Most importantly. Keep fighting through. You will make it.