All My Nicknames Ever With Commentary
- •TaylormoreassThis one should be a lesson to everyone everywhere to NEVER let your friends create any kind of user name for you. Sure it's funny for a while and then you can't figure out how to change your username on snapchat. And your older sister starts judging you. And your parents think it's hilarious. Because it is a little. Well done @brynelle and @izzyz
- •TayWas more of a thing when I was little. I think people are uncomfortable with children and full length names. Would be startled and potentially annoyed if this took off again.
- •Tay tayLet's make something cute by repeating the same syllable. No thank you.
- •TayMoWas invented in Jr. High so it was obviously a good idea. This one actually took off among some friends. There are people I met in that era who exclusively call me TayMo. I also haven't seen any of them since high school. This nickname is dead then and should definitely stay that way.
- •ThumperI guess when I was a baby I was like really happy, so instead of crying I would do something Thumper-like with my legs. Hence the name. It was probably cute or something.
- •TaylortotMy mom heard this at work once and thought it was a great idea. Luckily it never took off because it is a really not great idea.
- •TaylormadeWhen I was younger my Uncle Mike used to call me this and my sister Sarah Lee because he thought he was funny and I HATED it. Everyone told me that if I ignored him he would stop, but no, I argued with him every time.