14 CLUES ARIANA GRANDE HAS GIVEN US FOR HER NEW SINGLE, "FOCUS"
What we can expect from Ariana Grande’s new single is gradually coming into, uh, focus, thanks to the starlet’s careful choice of social media posts over the past month and a half. We've compiled some of the best clues. Check out the rest here: http://teenv.ge/1N38IY4
- •Along with clever tweets, Ariana posted the first of what would be a series of photos, the same image of her gradually coming into focus. (Get it?)
- •A little clearer this time…
- •By the “17 day” promo pic, you could see it was an image of Ari, sporting her new Malfoy-inspired locks..
- •Just a day later, the picture was revealed full focus, and we discovered that the blurred out black-and-white image was, in fact, the single’s artwork!
- •Girl started moving quickly at this point – by day 15, we got the album art in full color (and a peek at the exact hue of the new hair).
- •By the next day, her posts took a turn, with new angles of the same (color) artwork and the number of days projected across half her body and the backgroundThis post again featured the dream bubble emoji alongside a trumpet and saxophone – perhaps her new tracks are taking on a brassier tone?
- •The “13 day” teaser featured the first image of Ariana with a matching jacket to go with the skirt and crop top that have been featured in all the promo prior.
- •The next day was the first face-forward picture (featuring her super pretty pink eyeshadow) but still from the same series of (what might be?) cover art outtakes.
- •The “day 11” teaser was just what we would expect.
- •And then the “day 10” carried on with the plateau…
- •Later, a teaser was a cute “Halloweeny” version of the cover art, done by a fan who she doesn’t name (but thanks!)
- •The “day 8” teaser featured Ariana propped up in a tunnel that actually looks a lot like a little pink moon…(She’s a cat again, in case you missed it.)
- •Two days later, Ari posted another version of the cover art…This time, next to Tom Felton, a.k.a Draco Malfoy!
- •For now, the latest post is more fan art – this time of the OG cover.Featuring a more glossed-over, cartoonish version of the star, adorned with face painting akin to an avatar. What’s coming next for the star and her single? Only time will tell. Set you Instagram alerts — the single officially drops on October 30th.