Halloween Costume Cavalcade
Have I mentioned that I love Halloween? Well I do. Here is but a sampling of some of my costumes over the years
- •Dr. Horrible. Only one person in my office got it, but it was so worth it when she broke into song with me!
- •Vanellope Von Schweets. Pretty much made this entire ensemble myself (including all of the polymer candies in my hair) Again, the office didn't get it but I was a big hit at the kiddo's school.
- •Pippi Longstocking. This one was a hit in the office but flew right over the heads of kiddos classmates.
- •Raggedy Anne. Recycled this dress for the Pippi costume. Meh.
- •Pink Lady. Kiddo insisted that we be pink ladies (we had just watched Grease) I made the skirts.
- •Vampire bear from Nightmare Before Christmas. Kiddo and I went to a live showing of the movie with Danny Elfman and the rest of the cast voicing the film with a full orchestra. I wanted something comfy and warm and this turned out better than I even imagined. The office didn't get it (I really do work with some fuddy duddys, lol)
- •Cinderella dress from the movie Ever After. This was my wedding day (yes I got married on Halloween) 🎃 All of my bridesmaids dressed as fairies and my maid of honor was Elvis. Best. Wedding. Ever.
- •Happy Halloween ya'll!
- •Okay, I had to add this year's selection (because I slay!)