TAKING CARE OF HOLIDAY (THE CAT)
This is a list Sara left for me this weekend to assist in taking care of her cat.
- 1.Holiday likes to eat. Don't forget.
- 2.Holiday sleeps in our bed. Keep the door open to the guest room and she will totally sleep with you. If that doesn't appeal to you you are a monster with no heart.
- 3.Holidays toilet. It's a lovely contraption found in our closet. Keep the door open. Feel free to use the Swifter to tidy up so she doesn't feel ashamed of herself.
- 4.At least once a day I wonder where is Holiday? Usually she's gotten into a closet. I worry she'll jump in the fridge or dishwasher. Please be mindful. Remember curiosity killed the cat.
- 5.We let her do her nails on the couch. It's fine. It's a nightmare and we've accepted we'll have to get a new couch.
- 6.Plants we generally encourage her to steer clear of. In case they are poisonous. Yell her name then immediately cuddle her.
- 7.Don't let her on the counter. I found her eating my leftovers the other day. Disgusting. (Me not her)