WORD THAT ARE DIFFERENT IN ENGLAND...OR ARE THE SAME
"What does it all mean?" -America
- •Boot, bootOne is the trunk of a car, the other is given to you when you've stayed too long at a friends house.
- •Key is spelled Q-U-A-YI once was lost for an hour bc Siri told me to turn on the "8th Key"
- •STD is known as STIDon't ask how I know but one def seems worse than the other.
- •Aluminum is pron "Al-u-minnie-um"This is also how I pronounce it after a few glasses of wine.
- •Jumper, jumperOne is a sweater, the other is a person that is trying to kill themselves.
- •Take away, take awayOne is the feeling or thought that streams into your consciousness after an event, the other is take out.
- •Fag, fagOne is a socially unacceptable, perhaps despised thing and the other is derogatory for "gay"