🏅 My Top 5 Favourite Winter Olympic Events Ranked
- 1.Figure skatingI watch every event. I think it makes me feel closer to dance than any of the other events.
- 2.HockeyI have to say that I don't regularly watch hockey, but when Team Canada is playing, the energy and excitement here is palpable. It's insanity.
- 3.SnowboardingI love watching the half pipe the most.
- 4.SkiingIt's too hard to start being specific with freestyle versus jumping, etc. Although, I'm not including cross country skiing. That's not as fun.
- 5.CurlingWhat can I say? I'm a Canadian. We are proud curlers.