Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes, Ranked
Inspired by @bjnovak (looking at these after the fact I recognize these aren't necessarily all on your thanksgiving table but whatever... You weren't invited to my house... Maybe next year?)
- •Cheese PotatoesCheese. Sour cream. Butter. Shredded potatoes. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?
- •Turkey GravyIf you're eating mashed potatoes because you love potatoes I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong.
- •Concord Grape PiePumpkin pie is overrated and frankly nonsensical. If you can get someone to make you a Concord grape pie you will never go back to whatever that orange goo in a pie crust is supposed to be.
- •PopcornCharlie Brown and the gang know what's up.
- •TurkeyMaybe this is supposed to be the main course but why do we even need one? I love turkey buy it is not the main anything. For Thanksgiving dinner everything is a side. Everything.