Already on li.st? Open in app.
Throwing it back to the days when I had summers off and reading assignments for school. I'm attempting to read one book a week from now until Labor Day. This list is what I have read, what I still have to read, and a reminder of what books to check out from the library. Suggestions welcome!
- •The Various Haunts of MenSusan Hill
- •BlindsightedKarin Slaughter
- •KisscutKarin Slaughter
Because the rest of the day truly sucked balls.
This is becoming more entertaining than I thought.
- •Well first off you have long dark hair, you look like you are on the taller side, and a great smile, look very sassy, and I bet you are a great time in the bedroom.I asked him what made me "fun looking"
- •Pancakes or waffles?Didn't respond because I couldn't choose!
- •I'm totally with you, the damn windmills are out of control, I mean I have yet to hear anything about them in the presidential debates. I think it's time we take a stand... Oh and nice shotgun ;)I am shooting a shotgun in one of my pictures. Guys seem to like that.
Not to brag or anything, but I have amazing hair. I can wear it both curly and straight. Never been dyed either. Just listing good hair days and likely including a photo.
In no particular order and with no explanations.
- •Saw this real hot dad in the organic section of the store
- •At least I assume he is the father of the two adorable little babes with him
- •No wedding band though
Crediting @jakebrandman for creating the *new* Li.stopedia Britannica. 2004 happened to be one of the best years of my life. Let's countdown my top 10 moments.
- 10.Friends ends after a 10 year run.And at this point Ross, Rachel, Monica, Pheobe, Joey, and...was it Clint? No, Mark Johnson? John Markson? Whatever his name was, I consider them all family and would pee on any of their jellyfish stings.
- 9.Facebook is launched and Mark Zuckerberg goes from being the biggest nerdbomber to the richest nerdbomber.Remember when you needed the .edu address to get Facebook? Shit was so legit back then. I remember waiting to get my college acceptance packet so I could get the email address and create an account. Who cared about school at that point? It was all about that .edu address.
- 8.Apple is born...Steve Jobs is not the father.The fruit of stardom is subject to a lengthy discussion about naming children of Hollywood. In fact, the discussion continues today!
- •The second I walk in the front door
- •When I am trying to fall asleep
- •Right before I get up
At least what I can remember.
- •Drank too muchPaying for it now
- •Didn't eat enoughThank god for gas station pizza
- •Gave my number to multiple guysHaven't answered any of those texts