"She Was Always Biting Us": 6 Tv Pets Hated by Their Castmates
- •Eddie the dog, FrasierWhen asked about his canine costar, Kelsey Grammer reportedly slammed his hand on the table and said, "That's it! He's not an actor, he's a dog!"
- •Fred the cockatoo, BarettaThe show's star said the bird "was smart enough to know how many seeds he got for each trick, and if he didn't get seeds, he would scream or bite."
- •Marcel the capuchin monkey, FriendsMatthew Perry once complained that the monkey frequently messed up scenes and was constantly eating worms and then vomiting them up.
- •Ser Pounce the cat, Game Of ThronesSer Pounce has only ever appeared in one episode of Game Of Thrones because, as Natalie Dormer put it, the cat was "a bit of a diva."
- •Cosette the dog, The SopranosThe dog was a nuisance on the set and her trainer said she'd even warned her that she'd get whacked if she didn't stop causing trouble.
- •J. Fred Muggs the chimpanzee, TodayMuggs' trainer claimed that jealous anchor Dave Garroway occasionally sabotaged his costar by slamming Muggs' hands in a drawer or spiking his juice with drugs.