The Best "Secondary" Muppets
Kermit and Miss Piggy get all the attention, but the Muppet family runs deep with tons of great, lesser-known characters. Let's pay tribute to the secondary Muppets - add yours to our list (Sesame Street counts too!)
- •Lew Zealand"I throw them away, and they come back to me!" Lovable Lew knows his way around boomerang fish.
- •Camilla The ChickenPeople come and go, but Camilla is forever. She never leaves Gonzo's side.
- •Uncle DeadlyKnown as "The Phantom of the Muppet Show," he's one of the the most unique, memorable creatures Henson & Co. ever created.
- •Link HogthrobOne of the finest swines of The Muppet universe, Link could be a bit of an attention-hog on Pigs In Space, but we love him anyway.
- •SweetumsWith a heart as big as his unibrow, Sweetums is a bit of a ladies' man... err... Ogre?
- •Bobo the BearHe clearly doesn't mean badly but is always the perfect assistant and eventual foil for the bad guys.Suggested by @capitandmart
- •As much as I think Gags Beasley's inspired every Muppet production. How about some love for Johnny Fiama and Sal MinellaSuggested by @NickyB