THE FIVE BARS IN NEW ORLEANS WHERE I WAS THE DRUNKEST IN THE 90S
- •Molly's at the Market (where I set a hundred dollar bill on fire to prove a stupid point).
- •One Eyed Jacks (where I shotgunned PBRs in the bathroom with the bartender).
- •The R Bar (where I used to get a haircut and shot of whiskey for ten bucks).
- •The Saturn Bar (where I nearly had my finger bitten off by a vampire stripper while we danced together).
- •Snake & Jakes (where I watched the sun come up and then went to work).