FUGLY ASS SHOES I BOUGHT THIS SUMMER
I have so many excuses for buying these crimes against footwear, but the fact is, I am the sad owner of all of them, and I can only blame myself.
- •White Docs.Why? I am not 13. Or 2. My sister said they are like giant baby shoes. Hahahaha. I have yet to wear them.
- •Air PegasusThe color. "They look like shoes Auntie would wear," my kids said. "But they're waterproof!" I said, and they laughed even harder at me.
- •Black plastic Birkenstock GizehsDisclaimer: I wear black Arizonas. I got these because I wanted all black, footbed, everything. But they're plastic. Total ripoff, and a size too big.
- •The winner for the fugliest shoe designers go to Born.Oh my god. My excuse is I had not eaten all day. I actually wore them in Manhattan (once) where I bought them for way too much money because my Vans did not go w my outfit. Delirious. Wore them out of the store! Hahahaha! Pls note the double strap. I hate myself.
- •"I wear New Balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path..."Got these at a children's shoe store on the LES when I regretted wearing flip flops in the rain. The toe is so fat on this design. They look pretty bad in person. Trust.
- •Fug love. I sweat these so much.Because I live in Portland I can think these are stylish. The maker- LaTigo.