- •Not making out at the end of a date. It's giving or getting an unexpected kiss.Like mid sentence or while you're busy and not really paying attention. You're like, what the hell? And the kiss is reciprocated.
- •Not a hug hello. It's a hug from behind while you're standing in line.Or when you're cooking dinner. Or when you're out somewhere waiting to meet them, and that's how they greet you.
- •Not crying together. It's when one person cries, and the other person sits dry-eyed and listens and offers words of support.
- •Not being naked. It's when your bare feet make contact w the other person's, and you, without being awkward or grossed out, involve your toes in the deal.I shudder when I write this, but I swear to all that is holy, this is the inspiration for this list. Toes.
- •Not having sex. It's having period sex.
- •Not traveling together. It's traveling with carry-on only and your toiletries are limited to deodorant, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, and an essential oil meant for de-stressing.No concealer for the bags under my eyes and no hair products for almost a week!
- •Not introducing them to your friends. It's introducing them to your relatives that look like older, uglier, scary-ass versions of you.Sorry. I know I am a horrible person for writing that and knowing it is my truth.
- •Not feeling bad about saying no.And not feeling bad about getting what you want.