MY FAVORITE SHOES!!!!!
I'm running w a list that was requested of other people. My day was sad and intense, and I need some mindless, happy thoughts. Also, I am on my feet all day at work, and I'm choosing the shoes w the heaviest rotation.
- •These Hasbeens- I've walked 10 miles in them, comfortably. Swear.
- •These Hasbeens- They are not as comfy, but I get lots of compliments, so...
- •Sambas- Sure, I have black, but the red ones and cream ones are icy!
- •These Veronica Slouch Frye boots in gold/bronze are so soft and comfortable.
- •These Engineer Frye boots have not broken in yet- over a year- but they are solid.
- •These Cole Haan suede wing tips are pretty sharp.
- •And prob my most frequently worn shoes here in the Pacific Northwest are Blundstones in black or brown.
- •I know I have too many shoes, but everybody's got something.