OKCUPID PROFILE LIES UNCOVERED UPON MEETING
These lies are beyond the standard man lying about his height, which is so common.
- •300lb man who listed his body type as athletic and posted pics from 1995. He couldn't walk without limping-- he was that big.
- •Dude who under "things I am good at" listed sex. No he was not/ could not even. I dated him for 3 long months waiting. Two letters- E and D.
- •Man who said he was writing a novel. Really, he had been unemployed for a year and hadn't even started writing anything. Nothing.
- •Dude who works "in community relations revolving around food." He works at the meat counter at the grocery store.
- •Dude who said he was a writer for a living- makes employee training PowerPoints for a corporation.
- •Man who said he was a rock climber. He was nearly paralyzed on one side of his body, dragged his leg when he walked, and his hand, unusable, was placed on the table like he was a marionette.
- •Guy who said he has a rewarding career in the front of house at a top restaurant. He is a 38 year old busboy.
- •Dude who on the first date told me he had cancer. Not really a lie I discovered, but a shock nonetheless.
- •Dude who told me we had to go back to his place bc he thought he left the stove on. Bitch, please. I waited outside.