RESULTS FROM A HS STUDENT SURVEY
I gave a survey to my Women's Studies class (10th - 12th grade students). There were too many golden responses.
- •What's important? This is hilarious.
- •He did this over the summer. "So close to burning down a national forest."
- •What does she like to do in a class? Coloring. Yeah.
- •This means so much to me, since white folks assume I am Mexican. I'm not.
- •Sad : (
- •Sadder : (
- •Why she's taking the class 1/3
- •Why she's taking the class 2/3
- •Why she's taking the class 3/3