Why that pirate life is for me
Some of us are born with the sea in our hearts and a song on our lips. Others just love free swag.
- •If it's free it's for me!There are things you can't buy... But a number of those things can still be procured... Never disrespect the bounty!
- •People get you rum as a gift.You know that one person you can never think of what to get them? That'll never be me. When in doubt, the rum comes out.
- •Exploration!There's nothing quite like the thrill of setting foot in a new field or shore. Every door unopened, every chest lid closed, every map to follow... Makes me burn with the need to know what's there!
- •Social rules are more like guidelines...You're expected to some degree to live outside of the stereotypes of what is considered normal... And it is a wonderful thing to not have those pressures on you.
- •Wildcard!The thing about tiptoeing the social line is knowing when to cross it completely. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm going to do next. Just play it by ear and let the wind sort it out.