MY MIXED FEELINGS ON MY VIRAL (?) HUFFPO ARTICLE
Feel free to check it out here: What Every Millennial Wishes You Understood About Student Loan Debt, http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8845084
- •Not technically sure it's viralBut it's got 37,000 likes so far and has been shared around 6000 times
- •I wrote it for freeI've been trying to get a job where I can be paid to write, but haven't had any luck so far. Then I write this one and it slays, but I don't get paid for it.
- •I do love the loveSo many people have comments or tweeted or shares it and said things like how I'm speaking for them or they couldn't say it any better or how I put into words what they felt like they couldn't express. That is what motivates me to write, so it's so gratifying to hear that
- •The hate is amusingPeople get SO ANGRY when others speak up for themselves. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Even more amusing are the people who throw hate around and didn't even read the article
- •Wish I had a solutionI'm so glad I touched a nerve, but I really wish there was some way to fix the issues that I wrote about