WHY THE ROYALS IS AN AMAZINGLY UNDERRATED SHOW
I'm obsessed with the British and royalty, so I started watching this show for giggles. But it has turned out to be surprising amazing.
- •The WritingHonestly, I would put the writing for this show on par with The West Wing or Scandal.
- •The Plot TwistsEvery time I think I have something figured out, they manage to throw me off course. I love a show that always keeps me guessing.
- •Elizabeth Hurley as queenI mean, come on. Perfection.
- •Joan Collins as the Queen's mumAll hail!
- •Alexandra Park as Princess EleanorI haven't seen her in anything else, but her emotional battles and party lifestyle are done with incredible nuances to her character's inner turmoil. I know that sounds pretentious as fuck, but trust me.
- •Jake Maskall as Asshole Brother To The KingHe's a huge dick but he plays it so well
- •Merritt Patterson as Ophelia PryceFirst of all, huge props to the writers for such a great name. Secondly, her on and off again romance is something we've all been through.