Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I ate a yogurt today that expires on my birthday
- •Why do you get butterflies when you go fast over slopes on the road
- •Funny to think about the first people in charge of the English language. Red could of been Sarah
Random tidbits of Moi
- •I have a morning routine at work of entering into various sweepstakes before I start my day
- •I've never had much of an interest in clocks...especially antiques. They remind me of things passing whether slowly or quickly, I don't like it either way. I wish it was something I could forget existed.
- •I just got my first ever bre sting ON my 28th birthday. My boyfriend said I handled it like a champ 💪🏽
- •Do therapists have therapists?Rewatching Dr. Katz as an adult is one of the best decisions I've made this year
- •If I had a more distinct voice Im pretty sure I'd be a well known comedian by nowOr at least well on my way
- •Why am I not famous yet?I'm bloating with potential here!
- •I tried Baby Foot this weekend (a guinea pig for my mom)Why is the only outcome I'm imagining is having to get my feet amputated?
- •Why did I come back??? Oh right...moneyIM A RAT IN A CAGE
- •I realized all my shoulder and back pain come from this stupid desk that's made for a giant 29 inches high!?! COME ON!
- •Monday- Friday consists of moving from one seat(car, office) to another (couch, dinner table)
- •Withdrawaling from the sand and sun like a crackhead*Rocking back and forth singing sweet lullabies to myself*
This will be a weekly refreshed post...yeah it's pretty slow here
- •There's a library that protects the world's rarest colors!!!It's Harvard go figure
- •SafeCityis a community platform to report issues of sexual harassment by location maps in India - does the US have something like this?
- •Cheryl's CookiesHas summer flavors now 😀!!!
- •10yr old Monica from KenyaI walked in her 'shoes' today via RYOT's immersive 360 video and left with swollen feet and an even more swollen heart <3 ryot.huffingtonpost.com/growing-up-girl/