POUND FOR POUND LIST, RANKED
Things are shaken up on the TFG Pound for Pound list after Wladimir Klitschko's shocking loss causes him to vanish from the list. A few years from now, Britain's Anthony Joshua will likely be the next heavyweight to appear.
- •Roman "Chocolatito" GonzalezAnd for now number one is still Chocolatito Gonzalez, finishing up the year of Chocolatito. He's our number one and the consensus number one too.
- •Gennady GolovkinNumber two is Triple G. And if he gets the Canelo fight and wins it, he goes to the top. Incomparable combination of craft and power, as he demonstrated against Lemieux.
- •Sergei KovalevNumber three is Sergei Kovalev, whose rematch with Jean Pascal January 30 is again in Pascal's hometown of Montreal. Nothing dents the Krusher's self belief.
- •Canelo AlvarezNumber four is Canelo Alvarez, who enters the list with the win over Cotto to go with his previous win over Erislandy Lara.
- •Andre WardFor now number five is Andre Ward, and the clock is ticking again as the public awaits a real fight.