WHAT ARE THE #GLOBALGOALS?
It's the question you've wanted to know ever since you followed this account a few minutes ago, and now we're here to give you the answers...
- •On September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years.
- •End extreme poverty.
- •Fight inequality & injustice.
- •Fix climate change.
- •The Global Goals have the potential to get all these things done.
- •In all countries.
- •For all people.
- •But if the goals are going to work, everyone needs to know about them, we need to make them famous.
- •You can’t fight for your rights if you don’t know what they are.
- •You can’t convince world leaders to do what needs to be done if you don’t know what you’re convincing them to do.
- •If the goals are famous, they won’t be forgotten.
- •We can be the first generation to end extreme poverty, the most determined generation in history to end injustice and inequality, and the last generation to be threatened by climate change - we just need to make the #GlobalGoals famous first.