YES, BUT WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE #GLOBALGOALS?
These are the #GlobalGoals - there are lots of them, and some are a little boring, but if we can make them famous they can ALL be achieved. Which goal do YOU care most about?
- •No Poverty.End poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- •Zero Hunger.End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- •Good Health and Well-Being.Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
- •Quality Education.Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- •Gender Equality.Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- •Clean Water and Sanitation.Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- •Affordable and Clean Energy.Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- •Decent Work and Economic Growth.Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- •Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure.Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
- •Reduced Inequalities.Reduce inequality within and among countries.
- •Sustainable Cities and Communities.Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
- •Responsible Consumption and Production.Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- •Climate Action.Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
- •Life Below Water.Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
- •Life on Land.Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
- •Peace and Justice.Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
- •Partnership for the Goals.Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.