MOVIES THAT HAVE SMASH MOUTH'S "ALL STAR" IN THEIR SOUNDTRACK
In the year of 1999, it seemed like every movie I saw featured the song "All Star" by Smash Mouth. But how many movies was it actually on?
- •ShrekObvious. Everyone knows the words to the first two verses because of that opening sequence.
- •Rat RaceSmash Mouth THEMSELVES were in the movie at the end performing the song. It's part of the PLOT.
- •The Digimon MovieInexplicable. I wore this VHS out, and even as a child the song seemed out of nowhere.
- •Mystery MenThe music video for "All Star" featured the cast from this terrible early Ben Stiller vehicle. This movie was so boring I fast forwarded through it on Netflix to see if it ever got good. It didn't.
- •Inspector GadgetI don't even remember this song in the movie?!
- •Go Tigers!This one I only know cuz of Wikipedia. I have no idea what it is.
- •Are there any I'm (slash Wikipedia is) missing?? I feel like there have to be more.