📽 2016 Movies - Part II
Movies I want to see this year, in order of release. I'll update as more release dates become known.
- •TITLE // RELEASE DATES // COMMENTARY BELOW
- •The Shallows // Jun 24So much drama! It will be interesting to see Blake showcase her acting skills as she will be primarily alone.
- •The Secret Life of Pets // July 8This looks SO freaking adorable!
- •Ghostbusters // July 15Not sure about this one because I never saw the originals but I want to support the cast. It's not often we get all female leads.
- •Star Trek Beyond // July 22I'm a big, big, BIG fan of Star Trek and love this alternate universe. Trek over Wars any day, everyday. 🖖🏻👊🏻
- •Suicide Squad // Aug 5Is there anyone who isn't going to see this?
- •Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children // Sep 30Another one of those I've had the book since it came out but I've yet to actually read it, and the movie looks really good so I should read it but I'm lazy...
- •Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them // Nov 18Anything related to the Harry Potter universe in any way, shape, or form is worth a watch and this one looks like it's going to be amazing.