HOW TO MAKE BACON & EGG TOAST CUPS
The cutest brunch!
- •Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- •Lightly butter molds of muffin pan
- •Trim the crust and the corners off the bread.
- •Gently flatten the bread and shape into the muffin molds, set aside.
- •Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and lay the bacon strips on it. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.You want them just slightly cooked and still pliable.
- •Bake the toast cups in the oven for 5 minutes, just enough to lightly toast the cups.
- •Shape the cooled bacon into the toast cups.
- •Crack an egg into each cup.
- •Lower the temperature of the oven down to 350 degrees.
- •Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until the egg whites have set and the yolks are creamy.
- •Run a knife along the edges and use a small spoon to pop them out. Enjoy!
- •For more detailed instructions visit http://thenoshery.com/a-two-bite-breakfast/