HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER PUERTO RICAN PULLED PORK
I promise it's the best pork ever! For a slow roasted crispy skin version try this! ---> http://thenoshery.com/roasted-pernil-puerto-rican-roast-pork/
- •Remove netting, rinse and pat dry 1 4lb boneless pork shoulder
- •Combine seasons in a small bowl6 cloves pressed garlic, 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, 1 Tbs oregano, 1 Tbs olive oil, 1 Tbs white vinegar & 4 tsp kosher salt
- •Rub pork with seasoning mixture.
- •Cover or place in resealable bag & refrigerate over night
- •Place in slow cooker for 8 hrs on low
- •Eat most amazing pulled pork ever!Don't put BBQ sauce on this! I will find you! 👀😜