LITTLE LESSONS MY LATIN MOTHER TAUGHT ME
Little lessons from a Latin mother.
- •Stay out of the sun you will wrinkle!Usually while lathering me in 50 spf sunblock. I'm grateful for this one bc this face is holding off wrinkles like a champ. 😜
- •Never leave the house without earrings.I've had my ears pierced since I was 3 days old. Apparently earring always make you more presentable?
- •Don't leave the house without putting on your face on first and if you don't put on mascara you basically didn't put on makeupGoes hand in hand with the earrings.
- •There is a difference between sexy and slutty. Learn it!
- •You're not lost you just don't know where you are.Never got the logic but we were on an island so I guess it could make sense.
- •The words to a song don't matter as long as you sing with feeling.This also applied to singing Christmas carols in July.
- •How to make rice.In a caldero people not in a rice cooker!
- •To dance like no one is watching.Salsa in the kitchen or jumping on the bed to Pat Benatar. It was all good.