THINGS YOU CAN DO WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY MAKING LISTS
Because multitasking is a skill
- •Sit on the couchIt's called relaxing
- •Walk on a treadmillGetting my workout in & make lists. Master multitasker!
- •Brush teethGood hygiene is important. Resisting the desire to list what order I brush the quadrants of my teeth.
- •Watch TVWell the tv plays in the background.
- •Wait in a lineLines move faster when your making lists.
- •Sit on a park benchI love the great outdoors!
- •Work!!Which is exactly what I'm doing ;)Suggested by @Celina
- •Make chicken stock/bone brothIt's total walk away time but you still need to tend to it now and then. It's what I'm doing right now.l actually..Suggested by @eatthelove
- •Pretend to follow along with a professor's power point in class😏Suggested by @hh12995
- •Waiting for the bus 🚌Actually harder than it sounds, I'm paranoid I'll miss it so I keep looking upSuggested by @estherlimtf
- •Drink wine 🍷Suggested by @caseycruda