TIMES I'VE LAUGHED AT SOMEONE GETTING HURT
I'm sorry I can't control it! I promise I'm not a bad person.
- •The time my ex fell of a stageHe was a lead singer in a band. While on our second date he was asked to come on stage and sing. After singing he turn to leave the stage tripped over a monitor and fell into the crowd. I'm still laughing.
- •The time my sister came home with a broken nose.She took a softball to the face. Her nose was visibly crooked. My mom told me to go to my room.
- •The time I walked into pole while boarding the MetroSee I can laugh at myself
- •The time my husband slipped down the stairs of our icy deck and hit his head.It was early in the morning & we had just had a snow storm. Both our male & female (who we had just taken in as a stray) lab were outside. Suddenly we hear loud pitched crying. My husband runs & and falls. Turns out the female was in heat & our male mounted her & got stuck. Eventually everyone relaxed, all was well & we had puppies a few months later. Also, everyone got a "special" visit to the vet. No more puppies.
- •The time I was walking along with my mom having a serious chat and she disappeared.We were walking down the street and I look away for a moment. When I look back she is gone. She had tripped & fell in a ditch. Not even my mother is safe. What is wrong with me!?