Favorite Actors/actresses in the Office
Just know that they are all great
- •John KrasinskiJohn Krasinski is the most dreamy guy in the history of guys, and I'm a straight male so that's saying something. His soothing voice to hilarious expressions, he is by far one of my favorite actors of all time.
- •Jenna Fischer @JennaFischerThe first time I saw Jenna Fischer was in Hall Pass, and I thought she was hilarious! Some of my friends say she is just mildly attractive, but I believe she is drop-dead gorgeous! The way she makes you feel what they feel and want what they want is a true talent. She is truly amazing.
- •Steve CarellSteve Carell is an obvious choice for this list, because he was the star of The Office, and not just because of the lines he was given. The way he could deliver all the jokes in the The Office was amazing, and I've heard from a number of reliable sources that he in one of the nicest actors in Hollywood!
- •Ed HelmsThe first time I saw Ed Helms was in The Hangover, and when I first saw him in The Office I thought for sure he was going to be a smart goodie-goodie who was too scared to step out of line, but I was way wrong. Andy was played perfectly by Ed!
- •B.J. Novak @bjnovakThe way he played the young VP was absolutely perfect, and how, even after he got humiliated and fired, came back and was cocky as ever😂. BJ was perfect in this show😂
- •Rainn WilsonThere could never be a better Dwight. Ever.
- •Kate FlanneryShe played the drunk, party-crazy, middle aged woman so perfectly and made a not-so-main character absolutely stand out😂
- •Mindy Kaling @mindy"Would you ask that same question if I was white?"