The Best Halloween Costumes From the Office
They were so great
- •Two-headed Michael.The fact that there were two Michaels in this episode was great. Also it made an appearance in another episode, so that's always awesome.
- •The Joker (Creed)Creed is weird enough as himself, but when he has all the makeup and even acts like The Joker, it adds a whole new level of weird.
- •A kitten (Andy)Andy obviously spent too much time on this costume, and when he got bent-out-of-shape when Jim called him a cat and not a kitten, it was absolutely priceless!
- •Charlie Chaplin (Pam) @JennaFischerWhen I saw Pam in this episode for the first time, I legitimately belly-laughed. When Pam took off her hat and looked like an extremely feminine Hitler, I was so dead😂
- •MacGruber! (Michael)Michael was extremely excited about this costume, and every time he looked at the camera and yelled, "MacGruber!" , I died laughing
- •BookFace (Jim)Another one of Jim's creative "costumes", I chose this one above the rest for the fact that Darryl thought he was BookFave and not FaceBook!
- •Michael Moore (Kevin)It's scary how much Kevin looks like Michael Moore in this.
- •Popeye (Jim)Jim dressed up!?!?!?! And it was to make Pam happy, which is extremely romantic.
- •Queen of Blades (Dwight)WTF was this?!
- •CreedSuch good timing...
- •They were so cute!