Don't judge me.
- •Peppermint OreosLaundry basket in guest room closet. I had actually forgotten about these until I started to put away the Christmas crap.
- •Citron vodkaBuried under the frozen fruit. I need it for Lemon Drop Shots.
- •White chocolate peanut butterI've had to move this twice now after my sons were here for Christmas. I'm rationing it to myself one spoonful at a time.
- •LifesaversMeant to put this in one of the kids' stockings...LAST Christmas. They're still where I hid them in '14, middle shelf of bathroom closet. No big deal, they have a half-life of like 60 years, right?
- •Utz potato chips and Ghiradelli Peppermint Squares.All of this will be consumed by Sunday. GUAR-RUN-TEED. Thus ends the holidays treats.