Anytime I see a "LISTRODUCE MYSELF" on my scroll
Or, how The List App was sold to Tidal
- •Jay Z blurting the intro to "Public Service Announcement" clicks in my brain.
- •Jay Z is always whispering in my ear.
- •Jay Z's encircled any direction I turn.
- •Jay Z singles me out.
- •The specter of Jay Z haunts my ever-waking scroll.
- •Scroll, scroll, scr-
- •It's Pavlovian. I am a dog triggered by a tuning fork.
- •My months of li.sting have been little more than a careful presentation of meat paste. And now the fork has been rung.
- •There is one logical conclusion.
- •Li.st is owned by Tidal.
- •The development crew received a flush of seed money conditional on covertly transforming the app into native advertising for Tidal.
- •"Tidal Waves" anyone?
- •The truth is out there.
- •Right, Jay Z?