Favorite Expletives #*%&!$, Ranked
We're keeping this PG-13, people.
- •8. SpongeBob dolphin noiseHonorable mention to that unintelligible, interchangeable chirpy stutter. Nice 🐬🐬 day we're having.
- •7. D'Arvit!Gnommish word from the Artemis Fowl book series. Do not cross Commander Root.
- •6. Shut the h*%% upMouths shut pretty quickly after this one. No I cannot trouble you for a warm glass of milk.
- •5. @$$Jack, dumb, -hole, -wipe, -hat, -y McGee, and countless others. The base Lego in your homemade expletive.
- •4. You sonnuva b*^&#!A Jack Bauer classic. For when you're narrowing your aggressive, TV-14 language to one specific person.
- •3. Bulls#^!Even better when paired with a "This is" by Lt. Daniels. Something about how the 🐃 rolls off the tongue.
- •2. Horses#^!Used only in those extreme situations. Like weddings that disrespectfully serve salmon.
- •1A. Damnit ____!THE angry turn of phrase. 24's employed it so memorably there's an entire wikia page (and drinking game) devoted to it. http://24.wikia.com/wiki/Damn_it.
- •1B. Damnit Phyllis!But actually, the definitive use of the word. https://vine.co/v/ObYu0m1F0Jg