Frustration, Encapsulated by Andy Bernard
Angry Andy is an occasional avatar
- •Are you blind?! - Andy BernardYou, sir with the glasses, are you literally blind? I'm concerned you might be in danger. (ten seconds later) Are you blind?!
- •I compiled more entries into my first list draft, but it was quickly apparent that quote won this list.
- •It's a line suitable for so many frustrating situations in life.And the easy winner by any measure of personal usage. I emote this on a regular basis.
- •Driver cuts you off in traffic -Are you blind?!
- •Cable box glitches up your picture -Are you blind?!
- •Person walks straight into you at a barAre you blind?!
- •Referee misses a blatant penalty/foul -Are you blind?!
- •Your phone dies before crossing the 5% battery threshold -Are you blind?!
- •A unjustifiably poor offensive line causes you to get sacked in Madden -Are you blind?!
- •Your bag of Doritos contains no more than 5 chips -Are you blind?!
- •You spill something -Are you blind?!
- •You stub your toe -Are you blind?!
- •You bang your elbow -Are you blind?! Also relevant: When You Bang Your Arm in the Middle of the Night
- •But the most applicable situation is always,
- •Your teammate screws up in volleyball -Are you blind?!
- •To be quickly repeated by all your volleyball teammates when you screw up -Are you blind?!