I Tried Truemoo "Orange Scream" Milk and This Is My Story
I don't peg myself as foodie. Yet my curiosity was tickled by this ambitious pairing of low fat milk and orange creamsicle flavor. Overcome by Halloween spirit, I abandoned all sense of judgment and bought a jug.
- •Came for the seasonal pun..."Orange Scream." What a topical name. Have to appreciate the appeal to people who love mixing holidays and dairy drinks.
- •...Stayed for the organic ingredients.No artificial growth hormones!* No high fructose corn syrup! Slightly worried by that asterisk. But no turning back now.
- •"Limited Edition!"Take note all milk collectors
- •First sip impressionsNot terrible. The flavors pair well together. Reminiscent of a watered down orange creamsicle yogurt.
- •Bottom of the glass impressionsPlease let this be done. The orange flavor has faded away, the milk flavor has vanished. I'm drinking a glass of sour orange dye.
- •Three hours later
- •My score: 140/140 calories. I feel nauseous. Can't wait for TrueMoo's Thanksgiving themed milk.